Cogitations n. 1. an act of reflection or meditation; contemplation. 2. the facility of thinking. 3. a thought, scheme, or plan. (Random House Webster’s College Dictionary, 1999)
I have been involved with computer automation since the days of the dinosaurs, graduating from Washington University in St. Louis with a BS in Computer Science after spending hundreds of hours punching cards, mounting tapes, and waiting for printouts.
Over the years I have had the opportunity to work with hundreds of talented engineers and business leaders while building 4 companies. In this blog I share some of the things I learned along the way.
All comments in this blog are mine own and do not represents the views of Dialogtech, my investors, partners, or colleagues.
In addition to my role as Executive Chairman at Dialogtech I am exploring the intersection between technology and everyman. Specifically I am exploring better ways to educate non-technical citizens and people looking to explore a future career in technology about the terminology and concepts we hear in the news veryday.
At DialogTech I help direct the strategic direction of the company.
DialogTech enables businesses to optimize their customer journey from first touch to close by providing a suite of marketing technology solutions focused on companies that value inbound phone calls from prospects.
- DT is the industry leader and marketplace driver in the evolving market for solutions that integrate voice engagement into customer journey mapping from first click to close.
- Dialogtech provides data driven analytics for companies with centralized marketing and distributed sales. By tracking, routing and analyzing the calls into an organization we are able to help our customers optimize ad spend and increase conversions. The Dialogtech suite is equally effective for companies with call centers or distributed office and remote employees.
- All-in-one suite of SaaS applications enabling enterprises and SMBs to manage, measure, and optimize voice-based customer engagements across the customer sales journey.
- Suite includes marketing attribution, conversation personalization, marketing and sales analytics, activations and integrations.
- “Over-the-top” solution, compatible with any telco solution.
- Marketers and sales teams use DT to generate, track, and close leads faster, optimally deliver calls, refine marketing spend and drive sales efficiency.
The Intersection of Marketing and Technology
At Dialogtech I have the privilege of working in the world of Martech where marketing, advertising and technology intersect. The marketing technology section of this blog provides a rich introduction to key marketing technology concepts.